Sign in to follow this  

Help with yz250f asap.

My yz250f seems to be cutting out when the tracks get rough. I have a R and D Powerbowl on it if that makes any difference. It is like it loses fuelicon1.png and doesnt run right. it is so hard to describe. It is like the fuel is sloshing around and not getting fuel when its rough. It has like the little hesitant right when you give it the gas. But wide open it runs great. Just coming into corners when its rough or coming out of rough corners its really bad like its cutting out. Or down rough straight aways. Anyone that can help it will be greatly appreciated!! trying to get it running right for the pro am this weekend

My yz250f seems to be cutting out when the tracks get rough. I have a R and D Powerbowl on it if that makes any difference. It is like it loses fuelicon1.png and doesnt run right. it is so hard to describe. It is like the fuel is sloshing around and not getting fuel when its rough. It has like the little hesitant right when you give it the gas. But wide open it runs great. Just coming into corners when its rough or coming out of rough corners its really bad like its cutting out. Or down rough straight aways. Anyone that can help it will be greatly appreciated!! trying to get it running right for the pro am this weekend

Check your float level. Sounds too low.

disconnect the fuel line from carb open the petcock is there plenty of fuel coming out

if you have a small fuel filter on it they are very restrictive

• Like 1

How do I check the float level? I havent messed with anything besides the leak jet and the air screw. Anyone in the midwest have any input on the jets I need to be running, or where to set the screw and leak jet? thanks.

+1 on the float level sense u said it only does it in the rough I have a similar situation with mine but it does it so rarely I couldn't even try and diagnose it but the float level is kindof a hands on u can prolly Google and get some pictures and some info bit I'm sure somebody on here will give u some good advice