Sign in to follow this  

Put a value on this

Hmm, 3K seems to cheap for that, how did you get that value?

i doubt he will go down 800 bucks, if you can grab it for 34-35, that would seem to be a fair deal imo.

That was my next question seems almost every drz is well over 3100 even guys with 2002 are asking 3500 to 3800 and will not budge on price

You just have to be patient and find a desperate seller. If you want a good deal, don't buy during the summer riding season. Wait untill Xmas when someone needs to raise some cash or their gf threatens to break up with them over the holidays, etc.

Be willing to travel 150 miles to find a better deal. I have a friend who bought a 2005 S with 8k miles for $2,500 in mint condition.

Edited by Bluelunatic
  • Like 1

I paid $4000 for a 2006 DRZ 400SM with full FMF exhaust, zeta handguards and 5000 miles if that helps you at all

Hahaha ok thanks man good advice. I used to have 2002 drz maybe 5 or 6 years ago. Not sure why I sold it...I think I had to many toys. Now I have no toys and went riding the other day on a loaner bike. And I got the "Itch" to have that bike back. I don't remember what I sold mine for tho

I wouldn't pay more than $2800 for it. Dizzers are a pain to find, You'll definitely know when the bike's a good deal; IMHO that's kind of a rip off. If I were you I'd start looking a little outside your "AREA" maybe look in a close by state, That's what I did for my bike, Paid 30 bucks on gas and got a hell of a deal, 2001 DRZ400E with less than 200 miles when I bought it Now it has 623 😛 Pretty much a brand new Bike🤣 Only $2500

I wouldn't pay more than $2800 for it. Dizzers are a pain to find, You'll definitely know when the bike's a good deal; IMHO that's kind of a rip off. If I were you I'd start looking a little outside your "AREA" maybe look in a close by state, That's what I did for my bike, Paid 30 bucks on gas and got a hell of a deal, 2001 DRZ400E with less than 200 miles when I bought it Now it has 623 😛 Pretty much a brand new Bike🤣 Only $2500

How bout some pics of this 12 year old brand new bike you got 👍

• Like 1

Am i the only one that notices... 6k miles and its never been in the dirt? Why not buy an sm instead of the s then....?

1500.00 drove 100 miles 2500 miles on it . Before and after pics...... I'm in it for about 2600.00 and have a complete extra set of 18/21 wheels/ tires and it has a seat concepts seat on it now. There out there found it on Craig's list. Oh ya came with the stock tank + sold the 4gal for 200.00.:D

1373667652095.jpg

1373667669487.jpg

1373667697258.jpg

• Like 1

Didn't think the "E" model had a speedo......curious how you know you have only 200mi.???? :confused:

Didn't think the "E" model had a speedo......curious how you know you have only 200mi.???? :confused:

The previous owner that only put 200 miles on it had a DRZ400S model Speedometer Assembely installed on it when he bought it new.
  • Like 1

I just picked up the same year and mileage bike as the OP for $2600. Got it for my dad to try out.

How bout some pics of this 12 year old brand new bike you got 👍

Not the best of photos, I'll have some new ones up by tomorrow after I clean it. :banana:

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0064.JPG

Edited by ridecrazy11
  • Like 2

Ok so I just emailed the guy and told him what it blue booked for $3065 and what he was asking $3800 and I asked him how much room he had and he emailed back and said he would take $3300 cash. What do you think . Obviously I need to go see it and test drive it make sure it checks out. Is there still more room or should I not push my luck