Put a value on this

You just have to be patient and find a desperate seller. If you want a good deal, don't buy during the summer riding season. Wait untill Xmas when someone needs to raise some cash or their gf threatens to break up with them over the holidays, etc.

Be willing to travel 150 miles to find a better deal. I have a friend who bought a 2005 S with 8k miles for $2,500 in mint condition.

Edited by Bluelunatic
  • Like 1

Hahaha ok thanks man good advice. I used to have 2002 drz maybe 5 or 6 years ago. Not sure why I sold it...I think I had to many toys. Now I have no toys and went riding the other day on a loaner bike. And I got the "Itch" to have that bike back. I don't remember what I sold mine for tho

I wouldn't pay more than $2800 for it. Dizzers are a pain to find, You'll definitely know when the bike's a good deal; IMHO that's kind of a rip off. If I were you I'd start looking a little outside your "AREA" maybe look in a close by state, That's what I did for my bike, Paid 30 bucks on gas and got a hell of a deal, 2001 DRZ400E with less than 200 miles when I bought it Now it has 623 ? Pretty much a brand new Bike? Only $2500

I wouldn't pay more than $2800 for it. Dizzers are a pain to find, You'll definitely know when the bike's a good deal; IMHO that's kind of a rip off. If I were you I'd start looking a little outside your "AREA" maybe look in a close by state, That's what I did for my bike, Paid 30 bucks on gas and got a hell of a deal, 2001 DRZ400E with less than 200 miles when I bought it Now it has 623 ? Pretty much a brand new Bike? Only $2500

How bout some pics of this 12 year old brand new bike you got ?

• Like 1

Didn't think the "E" model had a speedo......curious how you know you have only 200mi.???? :confused:

Ok so I just emailed the guy and told him what it blue booked for $3065 and what he was asking $3800 and I asked him how much room he had and he emailed back and said he would take $3300 cash. What do you think . Obviously I need to go see it and test drive it make sure it checks out. Is there still more room or should I not push my luck