Sign in to follow this  

Where to get decals?

I have been trying to find a decent set of decals for awhile now, but the only good ones seem to be for the 05 year of exc's. mine is an 04. I'm looking for "factory racing" style of decal. Not skulls and cross bones and all the nonsense. Thanks in advance.

go to bikegraphix.com and pick out what you want, you can customize even if you want

I checked them but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for ones like the motorex kits you see on the newer bikes. Not necessarily the same, but something similar to that. Anyone else know a good site I may be able to find something like that?

As far as I know 05 EXC graphics will fit an 04 EXC.

I think alot of it will, and some of it wont. I think there were differences in the fenders. I just ended up ordering the kit that rocky mountain offers, then im gonna do one of the radiator shroud graphics from amazon. It matches the rocky mountain pretty well. Ill post pics when I get it done and see what you guys think.

For my 2000 300 I did new plastics from Rocky Mountain, but with graphics from Amazon

72A6EADD-7D64-4AFA-9D25-80ABB685FDBD-2386-000002FD56C94144_zpsdb7e3c7a.jpg.

Yeah thats very similar to what Im working towards. Yours looks great. I found a local KTM dealer that has there own decals made up for there KTM showroom bikes. I like them quite a bit more than the amazon ones.

Limenine is the place to go for the best graphics......period!

I had Brendan do the wraps for one of my sleds. If I was wrapping another sled or bike it would have to be limenine.

But I like to consider them the best kept secret of vinyl wraps. You deffinetly get what you pay for.

newparts011.jpg

• Like 2

I had Brendan do the wraps for one of my sleds. If I was wrapping another sled or bike it would have to be limenine.

But I like to consider them the best kept secret of vinyl wraps. You deffinetly get what you pay for.

newparts011.jpg

Nice! Im not big into sleds in terms of buying but I have always like the look of sleds! As for Lime9, I just don't think you can beat some of his stuff. Not only is it well made but looks good too (some of it is just way too flashy for me). Ya, the price is quite high but worth every penny. Whats a sled wrap these days, $800?

Nice! Im not big into sleds in terms of buying but I have always like the look of sleds! As for Lime9, I just don't think you can beat some of his stuff. Not only is it well made but looks good too (some of it is just way too flashy for me). Ya, the price is quite high but worth every penny. Whats a sled wrap these days, $800?

To do a basic hood wrap its around $400-450 I believe. To do a full wrap with the tunnel and all tank pieces you are getting into $700-800. I liked that I could order specific pieces incase one piece was damaged which I have done a few times. I am huge into sledding though. The bikes just occupy June-Oct.

This sled is now my spare/girlfriend sled. I really like the KTM Frazzle wrap he has right now. I am resisting the urge to get another set of plastics and wrap them.

For basic decals I have used the FluDesigns stuff for other bikes, not a bad quality and my buddies use the N-Style stuff. They can update the look of a bike fairly cheap.

Edited by takethebounce