Sign in to follow this  

Trip from Hawaii to SF and Mariposa end of this month

Me and my Girl are heading out to see family and friends for a week and a bit at the end of this month. Plan is to spend the first weekend in SF, the week in Mariposa and then who knows the las weekend (Santa Crus or maybe SF again).

Anyone want to take us for a ride? We'll gladly repay the favor if you or friends come to hawaii. The riding here is amazing.

Aloha,

SZ

I guess not... well don't come from SF asking for me to take you and your girl for a ride either...

haha, J/K

So I'm hanging out in Mariposa. Too hot and dry to ride this time of year but just on my parents property alone there seems to be a lifetime of trials sections. I'm buying my next new bike from Lewisport and spending 2 weeks here before I ship it to Hawaii.

anyone else ever ride here?

So I'm hanging out in Mariposa. Too hot and dry to ride this time of year but just on my parents property alone there seems to be a lifetime of trials sections. I'm buying my next new bike from Lewisport and spending 2 weeks here before I ship it to Hawaii.

anyone else ever ride here?

Tough crowd eh? If you would've posted this in a section I normally look in I would've taken you guys for a ride but it wouldn't have been on a trials bike Since I don't own one yet. Regular dirt bikes I could've swung and certainly wouldve for the possible option to ride in Hawaii in the future on ANYTHING. Pm me next time. I'm in the Monterey bay area.