2003 bombardier rally wont start

Recently bought a 2003 rally 200 and it ran great for almost two months now out of no where it won't start has fuel and good spark, went to start it and it will fire but won't start. Any ideas what it could be?

• 3 years later...

I've had some experience with those quads and similar problems - turns out the cam chain tensioners were weak and the chain can skip on the sprockets putting the timing off. You'll have to remove the valve cover, find TDC and check the timing marks. If the cam timing is off far enough, it's possible a valve will hit the piston which damages things pretty bad sometimes. Hope this helps.

yes  its got good compression I noticed the intake boot itself between the carb and motor is offset and the side that gose on the motor dose not sit right when I tighten the clamp it wants to slip off the motor

• 3 years later...

Hi guys just wondering if you can help me out. I just got a Can-Am rally 200 in pieces. I've put it all back together however the timing is out because the carby backfires. There's no marks on the timing also which makes it very difficult. Do the three holes in the magneto need to line up I'm finding it awfully hard to get any information on this. It's not as easy as I thought it would be. Cheers Glenn