two trucks im looking at, help me decide

1367_10201867915282907_1931128840_n_zps5fe941a0.jpg

here she is!

I like it, looks good! You should join gmfullsize, lots of really good info there. Beware of the guys who will recommend you spending money on pointless stuff but anything you need to know about chevys/gmc's

I like it, looks good! You should join gmfullsize, lots of really good info there. Beware of the guys who will recommend you spending money on pointless stuff but anything you need to know about chevys/gmc's

I just joined silveradosierra, nobodies told me to add any upgrades besides the wheel well liners. Very knowledgeable people in there as well!

• Like 1

Good for you, but he didn't put new tires on. He installed a leveling kit......

Oh ok you want to talk about alignments now? I was an alignment tech for 5 years and quit my job for a better paying job. He doesnt need an alignment because he put on new tires dude. come on

Just to let you guys know, they do need to be aligned. Didnt put new tires on it and after we got the alignment paper the tires were inward

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE DUDE?

He's right. You're thinking of the old "torsion bar" set up. Still doesnt hurt to have one done though. Only thing that has changed is ride height. Torsion bar leveling kits increase positive camber. Therefore requiring an alignment.

Just to let you guys know, they do need to be aligned. Didnt put new tires on it and after we got the alignment paper the tires were inward

Elaborate on "inward". Positive toe? Negative camber? Chances are it was slightly out before the leveling kit.

Elaborate on "inward". Positive toe? Negative camber? Chances are it was slightly out before the leveling kit.

Still, that doesnt require an alignment.

Good for you, but he didn't put new tires on. He installed a leveling kit......

20130727_132147_zpsb4b72956.jpg

there it is

what could i use to make them white letters? I see that they sell pens but I dont want to waste my money if it's just some sort of whiteout type deal http://www.topoftheline.com/tire-white-letter-pen.html

You could get the paint pen, but the performance, durability and longevity of BFGs are worth the money of buying the tires with the white letters.

The only tires I'd recommend for all terrains are BFGs.

Off road, would be the BFG crawlers or Goodyear MTR and that's the ONLY good year tire Id recommend.

Edited by Nawwal

You could get the paint pen, but the performance, durability and longevity of BFGs are worth the money of buying the tires with the white letters.

The only tires I'd recommend for all terrains are BFGs.

Off road, would be the BFG crawlers or Goodyear MTR and that's the ONLY good year tire Id recommend.

Ive still got about 50% thread left so no time soon, so for now i'd rather just color them in

If I remember correctly on the bfg all terrains one side has white letters and the other side black, you would have to switch tires, at least im pretty sure thats how my old bfgs were, not worth the hassle imo

• Like 1

Nice truck! I have an 07 F150, but, I have always been GM fan. In fact I was a "chevy beech" most my life. But after having this F150...I cant complain (other then the BS spark plug issue, lol).

Have you had the spark plug issue? I was a Ford man myself, I was actually looking for Fords but what turned me off was that I heard the spark plugs were getting stuck and you had to take it to a shop to get them out once they broke.

If I remember correctly on the bfg all terrains one side has white letters and the other side black, you would have to switch tires, at least im pretty sure thats how my old bfgs were, not worth the hassle imo

Ill go check in a bit, ya i'd rather just spend a couple of bucks and write it in