Sign in to follow this  

Exhaust Header.

I currently have a Pro Circuit T4s Slip on exhaust on my DRZ400 that has the 3x3mod.

The previous owner installed this slip on and not a full system because he did not want to void the warranty on the bike.

Would it be worthwhile me purchasing a header and if so, what is the best brand for perfomance?

Or should I sell the existing system and the old stock exhaust and purchase a MRD/SSW full system?

Cheers.

I currently have a Pro Circuit T4s Slip on exhaust on my DRZ400 that has the 3x3mod.

The previous owner installed this slip on and not a full system because he did not want to void the warranty on the bike.

Would it be worthwhile me purchasing a header and if so, what is the best brand for perfomance?

Or should I sell the existing system and the old stock exhaust and purchase a MRD/SSW full system?

Cheers.

pretty simple answer if you ask me....sell and buy the MRD. you'll kick yourself if you do otherwise

• Like 1

pretty simple answer if you ask me....sell and buy the MRD. you'll kick yourself if you do otherwise

+2 love my MRD/SSW

Always the way when i want to purchase something from America the AUD to USD conversion rate is terrible.

How much difference is the MRDSSW going to make compared with a pro circuit full system?

Is the $600AUD going to be worth it over the $180 header and using the existing slip on exhaust?

Always the way when i want to purchase something from America the AUD to USD conversion rate is terrible.

How much difference is the MRDSSW going to make compared with a pro circuit full system?

Is the $600AUD going to be worth it over the $180 header and using the existing slip on exhaust?

The SSW/MRD pipe will keep producing power for an approx extra 1000 rpm past where the pro circuit has peaked....we are talking at least 1hp or so with stock displacement...

Mid range will be similar..

🙂

Edited by Craigo 485sm

I would be interested to see a graph on the Pro Circuit system , usually Pro Circuit pipes are focused on Top end .