Sign in to follow this  

My 2002 Xr200r

Hey guys,I brought my XR awhile ago and ive done some mods to it like Ive put an xr250 shock in it to raise it up a bit,Ive put new brakes,New chain And sprocket on it,And was just wondering what other mods i could do to it to give it more power or make it run better without spending alot of money as im 15 and dont get paid a whole lot at my after school job haha,Cheers Dirtbikefan (: would love to here back from you guys.Oh and also Were do you fellas get those number boards from on the front of your bike?I cant seem to find any anywere.Cheers

Edited by Dirtbikefan

Open up the airbox a bit with some of those little filters you plug in after you drill a hole for them, there may be a snorkel you can remove but honestly I'm not certain on your bike. What's your budget?

If you want to get into the engine you can match port the intake manifold to the head........remove the air box snorkel as mentioned and various others. Have a look at the sticky (XR mods) at the top of this thread.

Will upload pics when i get batterys for the camera,is the snorkel the thing thats connected to the air cleaner that has a hose attached to it?Im also thinking about re-jetting the carb.

I should of had a read around before making this topic,I seen the pinned XR200 Modification guide,And thats helping me alot,Cheers