Sign in to follow this  

2003 CR125?

Seems pretty cheap for Canada. That seems pretty cheap for here, even. I would definitely get pics.....who knows....could be a steal of a deal!

Seems pretty cheap for Canada. That seems pretty cheap for here, even. I would definitely get pics.....who knows....could be a steal of a deal!

Or could be stolen! lol Just checked my e-mail, and he still has it. If it looks half decent, and hell take $1300, and will hold it for me, my bikes going on for $1300 firm or $1400 obo, and will hopefully be gone by the end of Sunday and by Tuesday I'll be finally riding red again :ride:

Edited by ReturnOfJorddo

Well I was talking to the guy, said it needs a new pilot jet because it bogs, and he'd hold it for me if I were to give him $1300, and hes going to give me the vin, and I'll run it because it because it doesn't have papers. I've had many offers of $1300 for my RM in the past but had to turn them down because the other bike sold. I've got a friend interested in it, so hopefully it can be gone and I can have a new CR by Sunday :ride: Anything I should look for when I go to look at it? anything that was a common problem on the 03's?

I would be concerned about what else could be wrong. If he can't be bothered to buy a new pilot jet, which costs a couple of bucks, and change it. What else is he not willing to do? I definitely wouldn't comit until you can see this bike in person and ride it.