Sign in to follow this  

Michigan Northern Michigan Riders (Kalkaska & surround area) & Six Days Riders

Greetings,

My name is Devin. 37 years old. Ride a KTM 450XCF and Yamaha WR450 when street legal is needed. I'm up from Texas with my family visiting my parents. I'm looking to tag along with any local riders in the Kalkaska or surrounding area. I'm actually staying near Rapid City, MI but have no problems driving. I'm a pretty good rider and can keep up with most. But I'm never in a hurry & always enjoy myself more riding with some buddies.

I'm also riding the first three days of Six Days of Michigan in the UP. I know during registration that I can likely meet up with some folks but was hoping to establish communications with someone who is going. I will be up there for registration and then riding on July 21, 22 and 23rd.

If you are willing to ride with a Texan then please give me a call at 512 - Seven Six (Two) - 5898 or email me at dev.ginther(at)gmail.com

Thanks a bunch & look forward to meeting up.

Devin

Hey Devin,

It's kinda late notice, but the Jack Pine enduro is going on this weekend, Sunday with a start time of 9:00...... It's gonna be hot but probably not compared to what you are use to.

Dang i found this thread late. We have a place in fife lake with a lot of old logging trails down the road. I was up there for a month and im leaving tomorrow. Sorry man