any suggestions on some radiator gaurds? im wanting some more airflow to my bike (12' kx250f) and whats everyone using for coolant? just looking for what else it out there and some ideas. thanks!

Moved to the KX250F forum from the jetting forum

Ride faster

Add a fan

Any attempts at increasing air flow, magic coolant or other 'patch' might make a few degrees difference but not solve the problem.

You have a race bike and as such, it expected to be moving at race speeds.

High pressure radiator cap, engine ice and you can put an 09 or 10 radiator on it. I'm pretty sure they bolt right up and they're bugger

I had some luck using Devol radiator cages to get more airflow, but the larger radiator or 1.6 BAR cap will help also like the other posts mention. I had a lot of overheating problems in tight woods riding or lengthy hill climbs. Never really sorted it out completely and installed a fluid catch can.

Putting a 1/4 or 3/8 spacer between the radiator mounting bolts and the frame will move the rads out more into the air. Also the shrouds will also extend out and redirect more air. Venting the backside of the front fender adds a little more airflow. Every little bit helps

I run engine ice and have a catch bottle. You can get oversize radiators that take more coolent and flow better, or try aftermarket water pumps.