Sign in to follow this  

urgent stranded

Any help please. My bike stalled. It starts in neutral just fine but stalls if I go into first gear. I can start in first gear andd go though. I think its to do with the clutch since it seems loose like its not engaging

All gears working just no clutch I am 40 min frim hiuse shouldI just ride home what damages could happen without using clutch?

try tightening your clutch lever up on the handle bar portion, may have just over time stretched the cable out, that tightens it back up.

You can ride with no clutch, no problem at all. No damage. Start the motor with the transmission in 1st gear. Shift up and down with no clutch. With a little practice you will get the hang of it.

I had went a head and rode without the clutch, I stopped at a small dealer and the guy working their said I need a new clutch cable. I was able to make it home but not as fun getting stuck in traffic, time to get this fixed, my throttle was sticking a bit also I need to check that out...

sometimes stones get jammed against the clutch arm above the front sprocket, either stopping the clutch engaging or dis-engaging, depending which side the stone is stuck.