In need of a exhaust

I've got a stock 2003 "Real E" complete exhaust for sale in the TT classified's but I'm with backyard hack.....go with the MRD for best results. With your budget that's your best choice. I'm running a full Yoshi & works great for my 1st ~ 3rd gear mountain riding I do. I'd rather be running the MRD after all the raves and reviews. If you want to stay stock but want the larger "E" header let me know, my price is negotiable. I'd also read some more reviews about mods & jetting before going much further with exhaust. Consider your goals.....looks, sound, horse power, performance? Lots of other options backyard hack already posted. Hope this helps....good riding!

Down at the beach near s.d

Have anround 250-300

Wow ..... If you paid that much for a used stock exhaust the seller should have a guilty conscience ....Most guys have them taking up space in the corner of the workshop...

I gave mine away , the new home just had to pay the shipping....

Go for the MRD if noise isn't an issue....if you want quiet, the "REAL E" system would be the go.... ?

Wow ..... If you paid that much for a used stock exhaust the seller should have a guilty conscience ....Most guys have them taking up space in the corner of the workshop...

I gave mine away , the new home just had to pay the shipping....

Go for the MRD if noise isn't an issue....if you want quiet, the "REAL E" system would be the go.... ?

Shoot , my wife threw out my REAL E exhaust , claimed it was old and covered in spider webs .

• Like 3