Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Name the part

Recommended Posts

What's the part called that connects to frame goes up and bolts to tailpipe and supports the plastics and seat. It's u shaped and tubing. Mines bent on xr 400. Need to get a new one

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...