Sign in to follow this  

Hamp motor going to Loretta Lynns

A big thanks to Ron for building a strong 2013 CRF450. My son, Jeff Walker won his classes at the Millville regional and is entered in the 450B classes at LL's. Porting, cam, Yosh, and mapping...bike runs great!

image.jpg

Thanks, Eddie. It certainly takes a healthy dose of luck to do your best that week!!

Yeah. Just saw it and replied. Running stock piston and pump gas, by the way.

I need to go to lorettas just to suport all the rides i have competeing there.

Ron, sounds good...bring your wrenches and swimsuit lol!

My wrenches my swim suit and my walker or by then may be a cane dont know if you heard but i broke my femur over memorial day weekend.

I can be your stand-in, Ron, if necessary. No pun intended.

You may have the brains and talent to stand in but few could acheive the rugged look and just all around hansome guy to beable to stand in.

Don't forget the facial hair... my lack, thereof, that is...

Edited by Eddie8v

Thanks, Chris. That's actually a pic of his "beater" practice bike. Too lazy to go get a pic of his mod bike!!

And I did hear of your misfortune, Ron. I think I even caught a glimpse of you at RedBud in a golf cart cruising around!

My wrenches my swim suit and my walker or by then may be a cane dont know if you heard but i broke my femur over memorial day weekend.

Sorry you got hurt, Ron. But there's a story there...I just know it. Jealous husband catch ya going out the window?

Thanks, Chris. That's actually a pic of his "beater" practice bike. Too lazy to go get a pic of his mod bike!!

And I did hear of your misfortune, Ron. I think I even caught a glimpse of you at RedBud in a golf cart cruising around!

Gene Ritchie the owner of Red Bud picked me up in his golf cart and was giving me a ride around the pits .that was a very long day with the walker and un even terain.