Sign in to follow this  

My new 2013 500 EXC supermoto set up

Never tried supermoto but looking at that it sure sounds fun 🙂 A buddy rode that new WR for the year and loved it too bad there is noway of legitimately making one street legal in CA or I would have been all over one.

The street legal thing is going to b my biggest hurdle. I'm going to start setting money aside to pay on the fines now,

Bike looks awesome Bcfd !!!! What kind of turn signals you running on the tail? I'm trying to decide what i'm going to do with my tail section when I get my bike. The bulky stock tail/plate bracket needs to go.

I purchased mine from ebay. It has the led brake light, turn signals and licence plate light integrated into one. Very well made and keeps the tail looking clean and slim. I highly recommend it. Think it was bout 120 bucks but plugs right into bike's existing wires.

I purchased mine from ebay. It has the led brake light, turn signals and licence plate light integrated into one. Very well made and keeps the tail looking clean and slim. I highly recommend it. Think it was bout 120 bucks but plugs right into bike's existing wires.

Ok thanks! Will check it out.

I didn't know that was an option, an all in one unit, can you post up which brand it is?

Are they DOT?

I went with the sicass racing flush mount led's, I'm not psyched on how well they attach but they came out okay.

I dont believe they're DOT approved. I believe DOT states blinkers must be 9" apart at least. If u search 2013 ktm 500 exc in motorcycle parts and accessories on ebay, it'll b there. Integrated blinkers in tail lights just cleans up the back end of motorcycles so nicely. I have them on all my bikes. Not the safest tho, but it gets the job done.

Found it, looks like a cool easy option if you don't want to futz mounting the other ones, cleaner install too.

Yeah, it took me all of about 10 minutes. Its a very well made piece.

I've seen several street bikes with something like that.

I don't know if they make one for older bikes...but I guess I'm done for now!