New project found!

went to view but bailed during the commercial.

Pics are the ticket. ?

You missed it then the video is better than the pics, but I will get some pics up on the site. Edit: pics added ?

Edited by thejunkman

Yeah I know what a rotary shift pattern is. This has a dual range transmission as they call it, but basically there is a lever on the side of the case that in one position it behaves as a rotary shift 4 speed transmission, flip the lever the other way and it behaves as a 5 speed return shift transmission with neutral below 1st. Back in the day shift patterns were still not standardized like we think of today. I have other bikes that are rotary shift (with both neutral below 1st and neutral between 1st and 2nd) as well as return shift.

The 90 is quite a bit different from this model and not as rare. The most desirable is the 350GTO.

Very cool Bridgy Junkman! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

When I was a kid , a friend bought a Bridestone 90 . It looked similar to the one in your pics , this thing had a Rotary Gearbox . So ... You changed through the gears into top gear , change once more and end up in neutral .

Kid I bought a parts bike from has one of those, running, but missing parts. It would be really cool restored.

• Like 1

Very cool Bridgy Junkman! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Kid I bought a parts bike from has one of those, running, but missing parts. It would be really cool restored.

It will be a while before I even start on the Bridgestone as I have no set timeline for it right now. It might be a winter time thing and if I film it I won't release the videos until next summer maybe. I am in the middle of one project right now as well as a reconfigure of my shop for better functionality and filming.