Sign in to follow this  

Cheap Monster Graphics

Does anyone know where I can get some cheap monster energy graphics for my kx125, I'm talking like $30-60 I'm on a tight budget, I tried checking eBay but the graphics on there are quite expensive, any help would be appreciated

Does anyone know where I can get some cheap monster energy graphics for my kx125, I'm talking like $30-60 I'm on a tight budget, I tried checking eBay but the graphics on there are quite expensive, any help would be appreciated

Ur not gonna find graphics for tht low of a price...and not tryin to be a dick but come on man..monster energy on a kx? Really? So predictable..same as rockstar on a zuki...y dnt u try and go for something different tht not everybody and there brother has..make ur bike ur own

On my dads kx125(02) the first result on ebay when searching "02 kx125" is cheap monster energy graphics. Not sure what year bike you have but on my dads they are almost too easy to find. They are usually about 60 bucks.

Ur not gonna find graphics for tht low of a price...and not tryin to be a dick but come on man..monster energy on a kx? Really? So predictable..same as rockstar on a zuki...y dnt u try and go for something different tht not everybody and there brother has..make ur bike ur own

I want to get some because monster graphics look so sick it's just how it meant to be monster Kawasaki

On my dads kx125(02) the first result on ebay when searching "02 kx125" is cheap monster energy graphics. Not sure what year bike you have but on my dads they are almost too easy to find. They are usually about 60 bucks.
I have an 04 they have some cheap ones on eBay for like 50 bucks but they only come with the shrouds and air filter cover graphics I'm looking for an entire set if I can find one

You can get the graphics kit off ebay then buy simple number plate backrounds from a graphics company. They are usually in the 30-40 dollar range with your numbers on it.