Sign in to follow this  

Anyone try ohlins RXF forks or TTX44 shock on 2013 crf450?

Hey guys just wondering if anyones ran this suspension on the 2013 crf450? Or even just the cartridge kits to convert forks back to spring? Im not really feeling the air forks wanted to get some feedback

cheers

steve

Dirt Rider magazine installed TTX22 cartridges in the forks and swapped in a TTX44 shock on theirs. It's on the last page of the August issue.

i am thinking of getting the cartridges. Or, the MX-Tech PSF to SSF conversion. Both are on my list. I am done trying to get my air forks to work as well as my 2012 spring forks. I ride both bikes back to back and after 10 different changes to the PSF they still cant match my Enzo 12 spring forks. Just dont have the same bite in corners, not the same level of confidence.

Cheers Rolandk I checked out that write up sounds exactly what im feeling about the bike, think ill take the plunge and get the ohlins. Will let everyone know it goes!

i am thinking of getting the cartridges. Or, the MX-Tech PSF to SSF conversion. Both are on my list. I am done trying to get my air forks to work as well as my 2012 spring forks. I ride both bikes back to back and after 10 different changes to the PSF they still cant match my Enzo 12 spring forks. Just dont have the same bite in corners, not the same level of confidence.

Why not just put the 12 forks on your 13?

• Like 1

I'm running the cartridgekit ttx and the ttx44 shock and it is night and day better then the stock ever will,

But the öhlins is way to soft out of the box you have to revalve them alot:) but once you do that they are sooo god

I'm running the cartridgekit ttx and the ttx44 shock and it is night and day better then the stock ever will,

But the öhlins is way to soft out of the box you have to revalve them alot:) but once you do that they are sooo god

cheers tobias how soft were they stock? can you not adjust them with the clickers?

Can you give me your stats?

I way in at 93kg and am a pretty fast guy and with my 450 2013 SXF with 102-104 SAG and 64N/mm rear spring i have to run the HSC in mode 3 to get the TTX to stay up.

Have complete 2013 RXF and TTX setup.