kx 85 or rm 125

im thinking about trading my 01 kx85 with new crank and piston and clutch plus 200 and it also has a bunch of other parts new on it like in the chassis and such but all new oem parts not aftermarket for a 1999 rm125 that supposably has new crank bearings and a new piston. it also has a 144 big bore in it but the guy said it just needs a carb cleaning he said it starts for 10 secs and stalls out should i trade or now what would i be better off with as far as reliabilaty goes let me know thanks ps the seat only has duct tape on it because he put a new seat cover on it and did not put the staples in yet and also what is worth more?

$T2eC16FHJGYFFkye9bD3BR3MRprZoQ~~48_20.JPG

999348_10200831711228383_579846881_n.jpg

im thinking about trading my 01 kx85 with new crank and piston and clutch plus 200 and it also has a bunch of other parts new on it like in the chassis and such but all new oem parts not aftermarket for a 1999 rm125 that supposably has new crank bearings and a new piston. it also has a 144 big bore in it but the guy said it just needs a carb cleaning he said it starts for 10 secs and stalls out should i trade or now what would i be better off with as far as reliabilaty goes let me know thanks ps the seat only has duct tape on it because he put a new seat cover on it and did not put the staples in yet and also what is worth more?

Buyer beware :naughty:

Keep the KX ... Or you could :cry: