Jeff Alessi busted with laser pointer and shining it in riders eyes...

Hey Stupid,

How was RV to know whether it was a rifle being aimed at him or laser pointer? Your argument is as asinine as the air traffic controller who let his five year old kid give directions to commercial air liners. He claimed there was no danger because he was telling his kid what to do and giving proper instructions. Well to that idiot and to you remember that the airline pilot doesn't know that. He only hears the voice of a five year old kid and is responsible for hundreds of lives on his aircraft as well as an untold number on the ground. Of course this probably doesn't make sense to you either.

RV could not have known if it was a pointer or a rifle. If he saw a red laser on his jersey or anywhere he should have just dropped his bike to the side and gotten the officials involved.

NC

Agree with this.

NC

haha first off it was a green one. Second off are you serious. ..I didnt knpw someone was trying to control an air plane into rv on tje starting line.. did davey know that? That damn jeff alessi! Aiming guns with laser sights from an air plan while rv had night vision on blinding him for life.. no wonder its man slaughter and here I thought he just had a crow bar.. no womder you guys thought I was so wrong. I see the light now!
  • Like 4

Actually that's way false...the rules state under the umbrella of mike is the team...who gave tony the shirt and passes who then gave it to Jeff ...the rider is responsible for the team and everyone on the property with team credentials...read the AMA final word on the fines clearly states this...also the way tony and Jeff handled the situation ..under mikes contract... Along with perpetual douchery the entire Alessi career accumulated to this...shortand sweet mike signed the paper he's liable for everyone under him

Never been a fan of the Alessi's but Mike is getting the short end here, his bro and dad really screwed him here. IMO Mike just wants to race but like you said no matter what happens he is under that umbrella of the team.

Been said before but Mike needs to get away from his dad, RV made that choice to let the right people control how his career went at the expense of his family but he recognized that the only way to move ahead was to let the people who know how to make it work take control not the people who think they know how like Toni Alessi.

Hey Stupid,

How was RV to know whether it was a rifle being aimed at him or laser pointer? Your argument is as asinine as the air traffic controller who let his five year old kid give directions to commercial air liners. He claimed there was no danger because he was telling his kid what to do and giving proper instructions. Well to that idiot and to you remember that the airline pilot doesn't know that. He only hears the voice of a five year old kid and is responsible for hundreds of lives on his aircraft as well as an untold number on the ground. Of course this probably doesn't make sense to you either.

RV could not have known if it was a pointer or a rifle. If he saw a red laser on his jersey or anywhere he should have just dropped his bike to the side and gotten the officials involved.

NC

Agree with this.

NC

One of the dumber things posted on this. Really? He had no way of telling if it was a rifle with a laser or a pointer? Way to stretch it way beyond reasonable. Yes, because we are getting an influx of rabid third world soccer fans into motocross. Assassinations of rival racers will now become commonplace. Pretty soon Pro CIrcuit and Geico will be doing drive by's on each other and Nicolletti will hire a hitman to take out Reed so he finishes ahead of him at seasons end.

I think what's even funnier is you started out your post with "hey stupid" and then continued to type...?

• Like 7

One of the dumber things posted on this. Really? He had no way of telling if it was a rifle with a laser or a pointer? Way to stretch it way beyond reasonable. Yes, because we are getting an influx of rabid third world soccer fans into motocross. Assassinations of rival racers will now become commonplace. Pretty soon Pro CIrcuit and Geico will be doing drive by's on each other and Nicolletti will hire a hitman to take out Reed so he finishes ahead of him at seasons end.

I think what's even funnier is you started out your post with "hey stupid" and then continued to type...?

Sounds like the way it should go if they want to up the ratings

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you look closely at the drivers glasses you can clearly see what caused the accident. I was able to isolate the image on my over clocked Commodore 64 and provide the world with the evidence that has been eluding authorities all these years

I will be sending this to Scotland Yard

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6d/Nice_Cleavage.jpg

• Like 3

tony was going to take down mx sports.. not the royal family. Its clear that jeff has issues with being the brother that no one talks about and his dad hates so he was after the princess. Wow I can believe this!

You make an interesting point.  I would add to it, but GTA V is loaded & ready 

• Like 2