Vegetables Oil

I think the best thing for a four STROKE is KY Jelly. Of course to get it into the small filler hole you will need something pretty "small" to push it in with...

I think the best thing for a four STROKE is KY Jelly. Of course to get it into the small filler hole you will need something pretty "small" to push it in with...
well it should work well because anything but regular oil will be effing your engine

mindblower, if you are happy to be the self appointed responder to retarded questions - have at it... i don t have the time to waste..

to the original poster... if you live in the uk and was not aware of the royal baby then you are either a BS artist or living under a rock....

Oh, but you DO have time to make smart ass replies. I get it. ;)

Using words like retarded, probably best to limit your input.

Daddy used to say, some folks might think you're stupid, don't open your mouth and prove it. ;)

Shoot, I am going the other way and getting Royal Purple for my XR400R. Instead of trying to save money on such a low cost thing, I would rather spend three times as much and get better performance. Nut to the OP, never feel stupid asking questions! As they say, there are no stupid questions, only stupid results from NOT asking what SEEMS like a stupid question.

Oh, but you DO have time to make smart ass replies. I get it. ;)

Using words like retarded, probably best to limit your input.

Daddy used to say, some folks might think you're stupid, don't open your mouth and prove it. ;)

obviously i can t go head to head with you since your far superior intellect will make me look 'stupid' ;)... hell, i can t even use capital letters and punctuation !!

looking forward to the next time you impart pearls of wisdom regarding vege oil and other nonsense... i will simply read in awe and wish i had your brainpower...

I'm waiting for the Earth to rotate and have an Aussie jump on this retard bus, then we'll get a good laugh ! With respect to my Aussie friends.

In keeping with the theme of this thread I was wondering ........... being that I don't use vegetable oil when cooking and I have a case of motorcycle oil, would it be possible to just throw a dab of 10-40 GN4 in the frying pan to prevent sticking?

I realize that cooking temperatures exceed the rated temperatures of motor oil but it would only be for short periods of time using a cast iron pan?

Mongo hungry, Mongo need to know!

Barnacle-M.jpg

Edited by Brewster Two

mongo you can ,but you first have to heat it up in micro. first for 53 mins. , and as far as the vegi oil goes HELL YES i have been useing zucchini oil for decades now in all my vehicales , and they all gained alot more power , because zucchini sounds italian, like ferrafi ;)

Since we are seeking alternatives how about lawn clippings in our tires instead of air :rolleyes:

Cheers

Since we are seeking alternatives how about lawn clippings in our tires instead of air :rolleyes:

Cheers

i prefur bullsh!t
i prefur bullsh!t
oooh Obama could fill em up quite nicely

obviously i can t go head to head with you since your far superior intellect will make me look 'stupid' ;)... hell, i can t even use capital letters and punctuation !!

looking forward to the next time you impart pearls of wisdom regarding vege oil and other nonsense... i will simply read in awe and wish i had your brainpower...

Goes without saying. ;)

oooh Obama could fill em up quite nicely

Nope, already filled to overflowing with 12 years of Reagon and Bush's.

Time to refill the motor oil for my HondaXR400 2002

what the affects are if I use a new/fresh vegetable oil from groceries store and use it as a motor oil ?

Many thanks.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Castor_oil

Subsection: Lubrication

Vegetable oils, due to their good lubricity and biodegradability are attractive alternatives to petroleum-derived lubricants, but oxidative stability and low temperature performance limit their widespread use. Castor oil has better low temperature viscosity properties and high temperature lubrication than most vegetable oils, making it useful as a lubricant in jet, diesel, and race car engines. (...) However, castor oil tends to form gums in a short time, and its use is therefore restricted to engines that are regularly rebuilt, such as race engines. (...)
Edited by MarekB

Cheers

i love this thread... keeps giving...

fishin scott... do not use lawn clippings, if you do the terrorists have won... lawnmowers use gas mate...

i prefer to use weeds collected with my sythe... now i just need to figure out how many weeds equal 10 psi..

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Castor_oil

Subsection: Lubrication

I wouldn't trust everything you see on wikipedia. Castor oil for two stroke pre-mix, not as a engine oil. It still amazes me how many people still are trying to prove that Vegetable oil is a good alternative to petroleum based oil. You save what, a few bucks, at the risk of burning up your motor. Seems economically feasible.