Wanted: Sac/Ca area weekday riding partner

Hey, just looking to see if anyone has the same problem as I. I work in retail and end up with days off during the week. All of my ridding buddies now only have weekends off. If any one needs some one to ride with give me a buzz. I live at the south-west area of Sac. county. Usaully take me about 45 miles to most ridding Areas. Thanks dabmoto

my best days to go riding are Mondays and Tuesdays... and im just a bit south of ya in Vacaville. im up for some rides, though i gotta warn ya... im by no means a speed racer. i just like to put along on my Dual Sport in jeans and a t-shirt. but i have tons of fun doing that.... and isnt having fun what really matters? ?

Hey, everyone. Thanks for all the resonds. I usually don't know my schedule till friday afternoon for the following week. Next week I'm off Thurs,Fri and Sat. but have to do the family Christmas thing. After the new year, I'll post my schedule and try to hook up with someone for a ride. Just to let you guy's know,I have a crew cab truck and 16 ft. enclosed trailer and can pick up and can hall up to Four Adults and bikes, so we could meet somewhere and go. Also I thought I would let everyone know, I ride for fun, not to get killed. I'm not a Pro and not a Begginer.I just like to ride to clear the mind from stress and to do some bench racing and B.S.ing Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas to you all. Thanks Don (36 and getting older, but not dead yet.)03 ktm 525mxc/98 ktm 300exc/95 620rxc all mine/04 ktm 65sx sons/03 honda xr 50 daughters/ 94 honda xr 100 wifes.

I'm in Sactown. I posted the exact same question you just did a couple weeks ago. Now that school's out, I got nothing to do during the week until I get a job and that means lots of potential riding days. Sunday and Monday there are going to be some rides up at Foresthill if you can make it.

I am hooked on riding, but I have a BIG bike and I'm still pretty new so don't expect me to set any trail records.

ahh no problem I'm a fun guy. My little brother is a big fan of the SF Fourty Fags too. We have been at odds all our life over football. His nick name is Sparky by the way. He got that along time ago on a wild 4th of july night! :D where/when did you get your sparky nickname from?

yeah he gets all upset about America's team too. We still get along :D :D ?:D

oh sorry dabmoto for stealing your post!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of taking off the morning, half-day, Tuesday, Jan. 6th, from work for 4 hours and ride Prarie City first thing in the morning starting at 8:oo am when they open. I'll have to leave the park by 11:30 to get back to work by 1 pm.

After 4 days of no rain, Tuesday will be the best conditions. I rode it both Sat and Sunday but it was puddle dodging. The MX practice track was closed Saturday. It was open on sunday, but with brutal mud hole conditions. By Tuesday morning, the MX practice track will be in fine shape and I'll have it all to myself!! ? unless someone wants to join me.

This is all contingent of work not being a nightmare busy this week and NO RAIN!

Mark your Calander for Memorial Weekend in May ---- This is the best Ride you will ever have.

West Coast Thumpertalk Ride 3 is coming

Memorial Weekend 2004 Forrest Hill Calif

What happened to Stoneyford? Last year was great at Foresthill and I be there also this year for sure ?

Mark your Calander for Memorial Weekend in May ---- This is the best Ride you will ever have.

West Coast Thumpertalk Ride 3 is coming

Memorial Weekend 2004 Forrest Hill Calif

What happened to Stoneyford? Last year was great at Foresthill and I be there also this year for sure :D

No shade in the group camps at Stony ?