Any James Stewart fans?

I'm a fan. But then..I'm a fan of all the guys at the gate...even locally. I don't really have a favorite, I'll leave the man crushes to others...not that there's anything wrong with that...or whatever

I do find it funny that when JS was a no show or crashing, there were lots of threads talking about he was done, and wouldn't finish a season, much less when a race. It seemed like everyone wanted to discuss him then...now no one wants to discuss him...he seems to be getting stronger, and faster, which is a good thing. I don't think he will challenge the Ryans every week(all moto at least) but it's good that they are challenged. I'm thinking Canard might sneak one win in, if he doesn't crash. That would be 4 different race winners, I think that is better..

• Like 2

I'm a fan. But then..I'm a fan of all the guys at the gate...even locally. I don't really have a favorite, I'll leave the man crushes to others...not that there's anything wrong with that...or whatever

I do find it funny that when JS was a no show or crashing, there were lots of threads talking about he was done, and wouldn't finish a season, much less when a race. It seemed like everyone wanted to discuss him then...now no one wants to discuss him...he seems to be getting stronger, and faster, which is a good thing. I don't think he will challenge the Ryans every week(all moto at least) but it's good that they are challenged. I'm thinking Canard might sneak one win in, if he doesn't crash. That would be 4 different race winners, I think that is better..

Why would anyone care now, he's just another boring racer trying to hang on the two Ryan's back fenders................boooriiiiing!

Edited by BBA
  • Like 1

Do you even look at the pro forum? Not discuss him? If we were discussing prostate exams, somehow Dosh would find a way to insert him in there...I mean, er, well, chances are he's already inserted him there ?

There is not a thread anywhere that does not contain 15-20 references to JS, James, Bubba, or Stewart in some form. I think there have been 3 new ones started just this week. :banghead:

Edited by wes513v
  • Like 2

Do you even look at the pro forum? Not discuss him? If we were discussing prostate exams, somehow Dosh would find a way to insert him in there...I mean, er, well, chances are he's already him there ?

There is not a thread anywhere that does not contain 15-20 references to JS, James, Bubba, or Stewart in some form. I think there have been 3 new ones started just this week. :banghead:

player.. should I go show you that its not the swingers who bring him up first again? Haters love to hate thats all. 75% of the js references start by the haters

player.. should I go show you that its not the swingers who bring him up first again? Haters love to hate thats all. 75% of the js references start by the haters

This thread is a prime example of how things go Bubba wise. Just out of the blue, it starts raining bubba love just to keep Mr. Old News in the conversation. Any lull at all is reason enough for you to bring him up . You should be proud that you account for 25% of all the J Bubba comments on here. Your fellow sack lappers are letting you down and making you carry them. You're like the Babe Ruth of Bubba lovers.

• Like 1

Im still a JS fan! i think if you stop being a fan when the going gets though theres no point in even calling yourself a fan and you should just say "i'm a fan of whoever's winning!"

also people complain about him being talked a lot, its inevitable when he's went to the top been dubbed TFMOTP ,then just quits for a year and makes a return. he may not be the best rider anymore but he is easily the most scrutinized because he was the best at some point. and threw it all away from lack of focus and a TV show ie money. would of loved to see how things would have played out if he didn't take a break year and stayed focus!

• Like 1