Sisneros Speed Works

Hey guys I was wondering if any one has made an order or spoke with eddie in the last couple weeks. I spoke with him on the phone july 10th about ordering a fcr carb with extras on it. I got a order conformation email that day. A couple weeks went by didnt hear anything so i emailed him back 2 weeks ago and got no answer. I have tried to call him at least a dozen times over the last two weeks and left him one message a week and a half ago. Still have havent had any answer. I know he was in the process of going on his own again and the new number is the one i called... I normally wouldnt be worried about a order like this taking this long but no response has got me worring a little,  $700 is alot of money to not hear about since the day i ordered july 10th. 

If anyone has heard anything or been able to get a hold of him please let me know i have been calling him at 303-587-6603 so if someone has been able to get a hold of him though a different number let me know please. Thanks guys...

I ordered a fcr carb from Eddie on July 7. Sounds like I have the same problem as you. I have sent numerous emails and made several calls without a response. Just received an email tonight that my MRD exhaust is finally on its way. That's great but it looks like I will not have my carb anytime soon.

I ordered a fcr carb from Eddie on July 7. Sounds like I have the same problem as you. I have sent numerous emails and made several calls without a response. Just received an email tonight that my MRD exhaust is finally on its way. That's great but it looks like I will not have my carb anytime soon.

Send him another email tonight and he will get back to you. Try sending him a brand new email to the email above, i replied to the original emails when i ordered and it may have had a problem getting to him. Try that,  i just emailed him and he emailed me right back just a bit ago.

Well I've been trying Eddie for two weeks with no response email/voicemail...it's a minor order but I'd still like to know that he even has the order. Right now I have no idea what's up...sent another email a couple of minutes ago.

Funny Thing!
I read a Topic from a guy from the netherlands, posting in the german DRZ - Forum , asking for eddies headwork compared to the abp company.
He decided to do the Sisneros with 1mm oversize.
Took around 2 and a half months to get the Head returned!!!

J

Email directly at sspeedworks@gmail.com otherwise I only see pm's if I log onn here.

When I was in business with epic I was in business with epic. There was no me directly. I communicated alot with customers directly.

I am now a separate business.

Edited by Eddie Sisneros
  • Like 1

Email directly at sspeedworks@gmail.com otherwise I only see pm's if I log onn here. When I was in business with epic I was in business with epic. There was no me directly. I communicated alot with customers directly. I am now a separate business.

So how are things going with your re establishment..???....any pics of your workshop worth putting up yet...?

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I'm back again. Has anyone talked to Eddie in the last couple days? I still haven't gotten my order and last I heard was a couple weeks ago is that they should all be set and ready to go by the next day. He hasn't responded to any of my emails. I know Colorado is going through major flooding and that's cool if that's the reason why just wondering if anyone talked to him?

Thanks again

Hey guys I'm back again. Has anyone talked to Eddie in the last couple days? I still haven't gotten my order and last I heard was a couple weeks ago is that they should all be set and ready to go by the next day. He hasn't responded to any of my emails. I know Colorado is going through major flooding and that's cool if that's the reason why just wondering if anyone talked to him?

Thanks again

Emailed yesterday twice and heard back both times..... let me see if I can get him today.