RV2 could miss MXoN

I think it sucks if RV doesn't go.  He has to take care of his health and all but I sure would love to be on the forums after he laid waste to the slow europeon riders... you know their names  😏 

I can't imagine why they'd do that given how the season has played out.

But, Decoster is no James fan... so just like Alessi last year, he'll probably pass him over.

Why doesn't Decoster like the bubba? 

I can't imagine why they'd do that given how the season has played out.

But, Decoster is no James fan... so just like Alessi last year, he'll probably pass him over.

I've never heard  Decoster even remotely hinting that he didn't like James.  Sure, he's competed against him for years, but that may be the extent of it. 

I think it sucks if RV doesn't go.  He has to take care of his health and all but I sure would love to be on the forums after he laid waste to the slow europeon riders... you know their names  😏

Why doesn't Decoster like the bubba? 

I don't know if that's really correct (DeCoster doesn't like Bubba). DeCoster and the AMA snubbed JS in 2010 after "supposedly" telling James that if he raced the last part of the season and displayed the speed and fitness required to run up front/win, he would be given a shot at the team. JS waited until Unadilla to line up at the start gate and the AMA released the names that day.  Bubba had a hissy fit, felt like he was lied to, and quit right in the middle of the second moto. I think DeCoster didn't appreciate some of the accusations made by JS... 

IMO - JS waited too long to get back on the bike...AMA was forced to make a decision, JS didn't like it and said so. Some people just assume that DeCoster has something against JS...I don't think DeCoster is that way

Edited by OKVet
  • Like 1

I don't know if that's really correct (DeCoster doesn't like Bubba). DeCoster and the AMA snubbed JS in 2010 after "supposedly" telling James that if he raced the last part of the season and displayed the speed and fitness required to run up front/win, he would be given a shot at the team. JS waited until Unadilla to line up at the start gate and the AMA released the names that day.  Bubba had a hissy fit, felt like he was lied to, and quit right in the middle of the second moto. I think DeCoster didn't appreciate some of the accusations made by JS... 

IMO - JS waited too long to get back on the bike...AMA was forced to make a decision, JS didn't like it and said so. Some people just assume that DeCoster has something against JS...I don't think DeCoster is that way

Oh yes, I remember that.

sorry guys don't know all the details to the needed ankle surgery,is it a timing factor of Mxon/SX series? Some here might assume he might be affraid of going to Maxon and get beat. I'M not suggesting that, I as well as others are not aware of his ankle issue and how the recovery time plays out in the scheme of things. Can anyone elaborate, sorry I am just in the dark on this as well as others, I'm sure.

Belgium's are racist.  🙄

LOL  Belgium's 🤣  Correct term would be Belgians as in Belgians in the Congo (Billy Joel). Of course, the Congo isn't a Belgian colony any longer so...nevermind. Belgian Waffles are still relevant though.

Edited by OKVet
  • Like 1

RV just beat RD and JS by around 18 secs on a very rough track. Doesn't seem to be troubling him too much. I for one would like to see our guys put country over income. I hope it is a rumour, I'll be disappointed if he doesn't ride...I'm sure he will be worried about what I think... B)

What is this supposed to mean? He should wait to have surgery until after MXoN and not be his best for SX next year?

That's just stupid. Compared to the SX and MX championships, MXoN is just a blip on the rider's radar.

• Like 1

What is this supposed to mean? He should wait to have surgery until after MXoN and not be his best for SX next year?

That's just stupid. Compared to the SX and MX championships, MXoN is just a blip on the rider's radar.

It means I have an opinion. And that opinion is it would be nice if people put other things in front of profit or self interest,sometimes. . Every country wants their top riders to ride. There have been people that put representing their country at the top of their list, and not just a "blip" on the radar. Yes, there is always next year, but that is not a guarantee. So, there is an ankle injury that doesn't hurt when he rides, but does when he trains? It is possible, but he is fitter than ever, and riding better than ever,IMO. Maybe he needs to keep that little injury. Just sayin'....

• Like 1