why do people hate me

FOX "News" has been pimping a lot of racism lately. The sheeple who are hating you like to watch television.

naw no news i dont like thim but thanks im just going to go out there and do what every one said ride my ass off and show thim shits how its done

Just be you... screw that dude and anyone else in the CROWD.. He is wishing he had even beginner skills to sit behind a gate. Keep your head up and win your next moto for him (Them).

This. YOU are on the track. HE is in the stands. You won that round by just being a competitor.

If you are a "stand up guy" , well spoken and conduct yourself in a respecful manner then people will see you as just that, and the name caller will look like the jackass. Dont even acknowledge those comments. In america Most of us are "mutts" anyway . Being a minority, youre gonna get this once in a while...its not right but its gonna happen. The kind of person you are will speak louder than any verbal or physical response you could make. 

Excellent. Depth of character will always trump skin color (or handicap). Think Jackie Robinson.

You've gotta ride and race your own race. It's only you out there on the track. 

Indeed. You can't win a race if you let crap in the stands distract you.

You should get a buttpatch that says "mutt" 

AWESOME!

yzkid23, don't get it in your head that "people hate me". You are not a victim. You are just different, which can make you a target to weak, sad and spiteful people.

We have MANY "mutts" in our family. Most of them took s#!t growing up. They learned that "the fastest way to get rid of an enemy is to make him your friend". Be the better man; It's not the easy way, but it is the most satisfying way. You will eventually learn to feel compassion for the haters.

• Like 3

This. YOU are on the track. HE is in the stands. You won that round by just being a competitor.

Excellent. Depth of character will always trump skin color (or handicap). Think Jackie Robinson.

Indeed. You can't win a race if you let crap in the stands distract you.

AWESOME!

yzkid23, don't get it in your head that "people hate me". You are not a victim. You are just different, which can make you a target to weak, sad and spiteful people.

We have MANY "mutts" in our family. Most of them took s#!t growing up. They learned that "the fastest way to get rid of an enemy is to make him your friend". Be the better man; It's not the easy way, but it is the most satisfying way. You will eventually learn to feel compassion for the haters.

thank u man I appreciate everything
  • Like 2

I grew up in a really white town, but there were two sisters whose dad was black and whose mom was a blonde. Her maiden name went back to the founding fathers of the town in the 1800s. Every day, their awesomeness made nobody have any reason to care about their ethnicity. Just be the best person you can be, do your best at everything. The losers will fall by the wayside soon enough. 

• Like 2