2 minutes ago, shrubitup said:

Right, cuz without best in class, trail rides just aren’t any fun anymore. :cry:

They're still fun, just not as fun as they could be..... Nothing wrong with fat susan if you're into that sort of thing....  Just don't tell me it's the "best" .

1 minute ago, stupidmoto said:

I tried to be as sarcastic as possible lol it started snowing today so I probably won't have the bike out anyway soon

Try bending your rotor when the bike is new, that should help it wear out sooner. I'm tired of replacing one pad at a time :rolleyes:

Why would I bend my rotor on a brand new bike? 

• Like 1

Just now, KTMRider4Life said:

Just don't tell me it's the "best" .

Don’t worry, I won’t. My point is that it’s a decent ride for what it is. Brand new heavily discounted or used and hellaciously cheap - fat Susie satisfies! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, shrubitup said:

Don’t worry, I won’t. My point is that it’s a decent ride for what it is. Brand new heavily discounted or used and hellaciously cheap - fat Susie satisfies! 

I wouldn't knock it for people who buy it for that reason, but it wouldn't work for me because the 250 is anemic and I'd have a real hard time buying any 250f, the 450 being so heavy and no estart is just a no way for me. 

1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I wouldn't knock it for people who buy it for that reason, but it wouldn't work for me because the 250 is anemic and I'd have a real hard time buying any 250f, the 450 being so heavy and no estart is just a no way for me. 

250F no way for me either unless Yamaha but they don’t turn well imo. If I stall the 450 then it’s time to smell the roses and take a drink or two from my hydration pack. I’ve had solid e start for two years now and come away with just meh. Use Different bikes for different types of expected terrain. :blah:

• Helpful 1

1 minute ago, shrubitup said:

250F no way for me either unless Yamaha but they don’t turn well imo. If I stall the 450 then it’s time to smell the roses and take a drink or two from my hydration pack. I’ve had solid e start for two years now and come away with just meh. Use Different bikes for different types of expected terrain. :blah:

I'm a two stroke guy so....   I did enjoy riding the 350 and 450 on the mx track at a demo day. Made it so easy it seemed like cheating, I'm sure I'd seriously injure myself if I bought one and went mx racing though...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I'm a two stroke guy so....   I did enjoy riding the 350 and 450 on the mx track at a demo day. Made it so easy it seemed like cheating, I'm sure I'd seriously injure myself if I bought one and went mx racing though...

Ya, mx tracks aren’t happening for me either so .... I live to ride for several more decades! 
I cant say I’m a two or four stroke “guy”. I like them both and when one pisses me off, I hop on the other and vice versa. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, stupidmoto said:

This guy didn't mind being on an RM-Z. RM-Zs seem like they sell alright everywhere but the US. 

That's extra fat susan's bigger sister! 

10 hours ago, shrubitup said:

I had an 08 XC250f and the thing was awesome in the woods. I’ve always liked 125s and that 250 stroker handled real nice 

The only reason I don’t own one now is the noise. Smokers don’t piss off the neighbors as much 

Edited by MotorBoatin

12 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Have to agree about how easy it is to ride the 350 and especially the 450 on an open area where you know what is coming. But for me it is just too easy to find speed my talent level can't match.

Edited by Piney Woods
  • Like 2

Some frenchy won the German SX today, pulled the HOLEEEEE with his RMZ over ALessi and Bowers. GO frenchy, represent.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KableXL said:

Some frenchy won the German SX today, pulled the HOLEEEEE with his RMZ over ALessi and Bowers. GO frenchy, represent.

Obviously no one told him that thing only had 55 hp B)

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

4 hours ago, hondaman331 said:

I may swing in and get a new 450 rm today. Wife is in missouri with my second son, who can stop me?emoji2369.png

Shame on her for leaving you alone.  Show her what happens!  

• Haha 1