I am having trouble finding some good quality, affordable, nice looking CR graphics. My 2001 CR125 has fairly new plastics on it with zero stickers on them. Practically everything I see is for 02-07 CR's. I am interested to see what other riders have on there 2000-2001 Honda's, so please, I would like to see pictures of your bikes and graphics.

Thanks,

This is what my recently finished project '01 CR250 has on it so far.  I'm not done stickering it up either.  They radiators and seat cover are by Throttle Jockey.Finished RR_1.jpg

There aren't that many good graphics kits out for the 00-01 bikes.  I always liked the factory graphics....  Thats what I have on my bike.

Year 2000

CR_125_RY_R1_00-01_1.jpg

Year 2001

CR_250_RY_R1_00-01_1.jpg

• Like 1

There some great deals on eBay for gen 2's. company's are dumping there inventory. 2012-08-01_17-17-08_369.jpg

I bought this

Seat $3

Full decal kit $19

Yellow pre cut panels $5

All on eBay a year ago.

Edited by Kirkes

Definitely tough to beat the clean, OEM look. Throttle Jockey has also been printing the Woody graphics for people as well. Not sure of the cost, but it is something to think about.

The woody graphics aren't on their website are they? I have an old set of plastics with them on it and really like them but they are pretty rough

No not on their website, but if you call them, they can print them for you.

Ok thanks

Definitely tough to beat the clean, OEM look. Throttle Jockey has also been printing the Woody graphics for people as well. Not sure of the cost, but it is something to think about.

I emailed them a few months ago, I believe it's like $65 for the Woody Shrouds

Edit: I think this is his email: madavis@graphicslab.com

Edited by CR250_182

This is my 2001 cr250. Just ordered the lucas oil graphics on ebay that are meant to fit on an 07 cr250. My bike has the 07 shrouds and I plan on getting the 07 front fender. It currently has an 07 style graphics kit on it so I've come to the belief that the whole kit should fit other than the air box graphics.

DSC_0476.JPG

Lucas Oil Graphis.JPG

whippedcustomgraphix does a great job! They will design anything you want so it can be all yours. The quality of the material they use is every bit as good as Decal Works (my second favorite).

Edited by jl513

This is my 2001 cr250. Just ordered the lucas oil graphics on ebay that are meant to fit on an 07 cr250. My bike has the 07 shrouds and I plan on getting the 07 front fender. It currently has an 07 style graphics kit on it so I've come to the belief that the whole kit should fit other than the air box graphics.

I have read all about people who switched the shrouds to the 02-07 shrouds. What do you have to modify to make them fit?

Try Flu Designs... I bought two identical sets for my RM 250 and they fit flawlessly. Complete bike was $70 shipped from eBay.

Kit contained every sticker to cover the whole bike.ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378017357.429235.jpg

I have read all about people who switched the shrouds to the 02-07 shrouds. What do you have to modify to make them fit?

When I purchased my bike the guy who had owned it before me had made aluminum brackets to make them fit since they don't line up with the regular bolt holes. I could possible take pictures of mine if you want to get an idea. I honestly don't think it would be very difficult to make some. Maybe $10-$15 for materials (aluminum) to make them.

When I purchased my bike the guy who had owned it before me had made aluminum brackets to make them fit since they don't line up with the regular bolt holes. I could possible take pictures of mine if you want to get an idea. I honestly don't think it would be very difficult to make some. Maybe $10-$15 for materials (aluminum) to make them.

Yes I would really appreciate it if you could get some pictures. If not, no big deal. Thanks,

Yes I would really appreciate it if you could get some pictures. If not, no big deal. Thanks,

Alright! I'll try to get some on here within the next day or two!