Sign in to follow this  

KTM Gravity graphics

I saw a KTM 500 EXC with royal blue graphics kit on that I am interested in for my '13 500 XC-W.  On KTM's web site they call it gravity graphics but I can't find it anywhere and it looks like it was discontinued.  Does anyone have a way to get a set?

Thanks for the info.  gpbikes also has it on their web site but after ordering they informed me that they can't get it from KTM anymore.  I'm hoping to find somewhere that has it left over in stock.  Thanks

They are discontinued already, the only way to get a set is from someone who happens to still have some around. They pretty much do a run of those graphics every year and they're always different. The blue does look really good, especially on white plastic.

I just purchased an SXF set from Action Motorsports... Very nice folks to deal with.

They are really stunning... however, now I need to swap out some of my white XC-W Polisport plastic parts for SXF versions.

Didn't realize the XC-W shrouds and side panels were so different to the point that the SXF Gravity graphics kit can't be trimmed to look right.

And the front fender graphics are cut for the new I-beam front fender vs, the nicer looking (IMO) front fender of my 500 XCW.

The only plastic parts that seem to be common between the two models are the rear fender, the hand guards, and the lower fork protectors.

Anybody know if SXF shrouds will fit an XC-W stock tank?

Yes they'll work, just replace the sides of the air box with them. You can swap the front fender if you want but you'll have to get the nihilo adapter or make one.

I just purchased an SXF set from Action Motorsports... Very nice folks to deal with.

They are really stunning... however, now I need to swap out some of my white XC-W Polisport plastic parts for SXF versions.

Didn't realize the XC-W shrouds and side panels were so different to the point that the SXF Gravity graphics kit can't be trimmed to look right.

And the front fender graphics are cut for the new I-beam front fender vs, the nicer looking (IMO) front fender of my 500 XCW.

The only plastic parts that seem to be common between the two models are the rear fender, the hand guards, and the lower fork protectors.

Anybody know if SXF shrouds will fit an XC-W stock tank?

Yes, but like mentioned before airbox covers must be changed too...

20130702_202457_zps99821cba.jpg