XR100 or CRF100

Hey guys, I have two offers and I want to get one of the two :)

2002 XR100 $1150 or 2005 CRF100 for 1200

one was driven by a wife and the the other was by a daughter, they bother look mint

I will mainly be going on trails and just joyriding, I'm a beginner so no big jumps or races

Thanks

2002XR100.JPG

2005CRF100.JPG

Edited by TylerMG

I'd go w/ the 2005, since its only$50 more. There both the same, just different graphics

Hey guys, I have two offers and I want to get one of the two :)

2002 XR100 $1150 or 2005 CRF100 for 1200

one was driven by a wife and the the other was by a daughter, they bother look mint

I will mainly be going on trails and just joyriding, I'm a beginner so no big jumps or races

Thanks

they both are 100% the same. The. 05. Is newer but whichever you can get at a better price and better condition, just couse it's never doesn't make it better.

The XR looks slightly less used, the CRF has aftermarket bars(stock ones bent/crashed?) but seat cover is worn. I'd wave $1000 in front of XR guys face, see if he bites.

They're both stuck on prices :( ick is right though, the 05 has new handle bars, handguards, rear rim, hub and spokes, new rear wheel bearings and sproket. is that a bad thing?

I hear great things about the XRs so I might go with that one

They're both stuck on prices :( ick is right though, the 05 has new handle bars, handguards, rear rim, hub and spokes, new rear wheel bearings and sproket. is that a bad thing?

I hear great things about the XRs so I might go with that one

hinestly ill say I'm stuck on price but if someone's in front if me with a few dollars less ill eat it right up! Go xr.

They're both the exact same bike mechanically, go with the 05 it's going to be worth more down the road because it's newer and it's the "updated" model unless of course it's a piece of junk then get the XR. 

Stuck on price? Did you already ask "What's the lowest you'll go?"  :banghead:  Show up with cash in hand and offer $800....then work your way up....if you have to. Either bike is fine....basically the same thing. Buy the one you can get cheapest.

I had a 05 crf100 that was completely bullet proof.

We have a 02xr and a 07crf still & just sold a 2005crf

There great realable fun bikes

The only parts that are different between my xr & crf is the tank & shrouds

I would pick the XR as it looks in better condition just going by your pictures