YZ 144 fuel octane

I might be buying a 2005 YZ 125 with an Athena 144 kit on it.  The original owner of the bike use to run 100 octane mixed 32:1, He sold it last spring and now I might buy it from the current owner.  He says I can use  minimum 93 oct  and  maximum 110 oct.  My concern is the highest octane gas around here is 93 pump gas, would I be able to run this with out problems?

Buy a 5gal of 111 and mix it with pump gas.  I'm sure there's places in town that have race fuels - talk to dealers, or do a google search.

Buying it in bulk is usually cheaper, and properly stored it'll last a while. 

The "best" octane fuel is the lowest that doesn't det.  I'd try it with 93 and see how it runs.

93 should run fine, but if you hear pinging then don't run it or youll detonate. I run straight race gas in my 125, not like the 110 ocatne helps, but it's a much cleaner gas and I notice way better throttle response....and that smell......mmmm

I might be buying a 2005 YZ 125 with an Athena 144 kit on it.  The original owner of the bike use to run 100 octane mixed 32:1, He sold it last spring and now I might buy it from the current owner.  He says I can use  minimum 93 oct  and  maximum 110 oct.  My concern is the highest octane gas around here is 93 pump gas, would I be able to run this with out problems?

I have the same kit, my engine (properly jetted) will run fine on pump 93 .