steady flow of fuel coming out of carb... help!

so I have a 1995 yz80, and whenever I switch the fuel to on, a steady stream of gas flows out the overflow tube on the carb, ive taken the carb apart, cleaned it, tried moving the c clip around on the needle, and nothing is helping. I don't think its the floats. when I turn the fuel off, the leak stops. someone help!

You need to ensure the float needle valve is sealing and that the floats are good and set to the correct height per your manual.

Clean and polish the float needle body and the float needle cavity to remove corrosion.

The needle body gets stuck in the cavity if there is any corrosion. 

Inspect float needle tip for grooves in the rubber. If grooved, replace.

Inspect float needle seat for grooves or chips. If so, replace.

Yea +1 it's the float needle it's not completely shuting the flow of fuel into the carb Its best to replace them and on the inter diameter I put a q tip on a drill and clean that up real good and then make sure your float height is set correctly

It could be the throttle cable. If you adjusted your cable it might be holding the slide open allowing the gas to flow right through. Happened on my bike.

It could be the throttle cable. If you adjusted your cable it might be holding the slide open allowing the gas to flow right through. Happened on my bike.

Yeah, but no. 

That's not how the carb works.