For all the smoker lovers!

Love it. Really sounds like his throttle is stuck haha

I know, its insane! 

uh...sounds like he just stuck it in third gear and left it there all the way around the track. Lot of noise for not going as fast as he could be if he were to up shift on the straights and down shift in the corners. just sayin  

Cool video, the corner speed is insane. I have ridden at that track a bit and not letting off in some of those corners shows the skill.

heck yes!

camera needs to be pointed up a little bit. i feel like its down the whole time

uh...sounds like he just stuck it in third gear and left it there all the way around the track. Lot of noise for not going as fast as he could be if he were to up shift on the straights and down shift in the corners. just sayin  

Sorry but your drunk! That dude was on rails!!!! His corner speed and lean angles were insane! He was riding that bike exactly like he should!

Edited by BDubb106

Oh my, its time for a 250! :thumbsup:

Sounds like a petrol strimmer. Wish I could ride like that. Love it tho just hope someone posts a yz250 one

B-b-but......he makes railing those corners on the pipe look so easy.....

God damn thats sweet. Maybe he could upshift here or there a little, but thats an impressive ride.

Really? The guy is fast. 

wont argue the dude is fast. Hes railin for sure. But like said above. It sounds way sweeter than it is just because he stays in a low gear all the time. yes, his corner speeds were fast but shifting would definitly made him a lot faster. props on the "wow" factor though

wont argue the dude is fast. Hes railin for sure. But like said above. It sounds way sweeter than it is just because he stays in a low gear all the time. yes, his corner speeds were fast but shifting would definitly made him a lot faster. props on the "wow" factor though

Could not have said it better. Thank you