How to buy the new RR 2T

Just doing some research on the 250/300 and have accessed the AmericanBeta BYOB section; however, I am not finding how the bike is equipped from the factory. I'm sure there is some resource that I am overlooking such as stock wheel size, chain config (ie: is it standard or o-ring)handlebar make & height; you get the jist of what I'm looking for. It would help if the BYOB would list what is stock along with the optional choices. 

Is this something easily obtainable? Thanks for any and all replies.

Tom

http://www.americanbeta.com/sites/default/files/pdf/2013BETAbrochure.pdf

Note this is a 2013 brochure but it will have to suffice till the 2014 brochures come out.

Actually going through the whole BYOB part by part will show credits and some other detail, like stock spring weights, tires, etc.

If I were you I'd email Tim and ask about the brochure and when they will be taking 14 orders....just isn't quite clear that it's set for them yet....might be wrong but..

Edited by glangston

Just doing some research on the 250/300 and have accessed the AmericanBeta BYOB section; however, I am not finding how the bike is equipped from the factory. I'm sure there is some resource that I am overlooking such as stock wheel size, chain config (ie: is it standard or o-ring)handlebar make & height; you get the jist of what I'm looking for. It would help if the BYOB would list what is stock along with the optional choices. 

Is this something easily obtainable? Thanks for any and all replies.

Tom

Tom: Shoot me an email with your questions or give me a call and we can walk through what is or isn't on the bikes.

Steve