The Quitter is Out For Elsinore

Motocross

I don't even have to say who it is you already know. 

JLaw is not showing up?? lol

Here's a trivia question: What was the last series JS7 finished?

JLaw is not showing up?? lol

Ha! I'll give you a little hint, he is going to heal up so he can do some supercross testing in September so he can win the Supercross Championship and no I'm not making that up. 

Here's a trivia question: What was the last series JS7 finished?

I don't know but his finish percentage is under 50% as a pro by now I'm sure. 

Oh you're talking about James. Hell, I thought everyone already knew he couldn't finish a season lol.

I bet Reed doesn't show up either.

I don't even have to say who it is you already know. 

Pourcels been out all year. Where you been?

Mike Alessi?

Pourcels been out all year

Who?

Never heard of him

Who?

Never heard of him

That never gets old.  BWAHAHAHAHA

his ever so shrinking fan base should really like this one...Team Yoshimura Suzuki must be stoked about this. Pretty bad attitude for a racer in a hard core sport where many are racing with some form of an injury..... But I really do love his teams optimism,really..

his ever so shrinking fan base should really like this one...Team Yoshimura Suzuki must be stoked about this. Pretty bad attitude for a racer in a hard core sport where many are racing with some form of an injury..... But I really do love his teams optimism,really..

I don't think Suzuki has much of a choice. He is their high profile rider and that ain't changing next year

I bet they regret the long term deal he signed

I don't think Suzuki has much of a choice. He is their high profile rider and that ain't changing next year

Millsaps would have been a much better deal. 

Yeah, I imagine someone is getting the big "I told ya so" treatment today....  

I thought he showed some heart holding TC off at Spring creek but that will only carry you for so long, like the next race.

They should give Weston Peick his ride for this weekend. He actually deserves it.

Haha better get ready for sx... Then quit sx to get ready for outdoors...

who do you suppose Weston will be riding for next year?

JGR