Sign in to follow this  

Motocross The Quitter is Out For Elsinore

i will work any rider into this because once again you hate on one for doing something when another does something worse by pulling off not hurt and you just let it go.  it just happens to be reed this time. You're right Dosh, it's not right that I don't call out others who quit the series early. Damn it Travis Preston! Why start the season if you're not going to finish it? Quitter!!! Is that better?

james has said nothing about his knee and isn't pulling out because of his knee.  so your argument of him not fixing his knee so he can say he could have done better but... is pretty voided isn't it?  It was brought up in interviews several times, as well as whenever the announcers wanted to excuse his poor performance or tell you what a stud he was to be racing with a bum knee. Wrong again Dosh.

what round has he missed?  no excuses he is the only rider that can't stop riding a series because he is hurt.  anyone else can and its ok.  again reality is only and excuse when it comes to him.  Again, you're right. He hasn't technically missed a round, yet. And since we know we can't believe him when he says he's going to complete the season, we shouldn't believe him when he says he is pulling out. And I already called out Travis Preston for quitting. Quit whining. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :lol: 

Here's a trivia question: What was the last series JS7 finished?

MX - 2008

SX - 2009?

Don't know really but one thing for sure, it's been long enough that I can't remember  :excuseme:

• Like 2

MX - 2008

SX - 2009?

Don't know really but one thing for sure, it's been long enough that I can't remember  :excuseme:

MX was 2008 but for SX he scored points in every race during the 2011 season 

Has he gotten a bad rap? Maybe

He sure did complain about a "knee injury" at the beginning of the season

Kind of mysterious how it isn't a problem anymore

http://motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/69def349-0825-493c-86f5-254fc8c53a57.aspx

so him finally telling what happened to his knee is him complaining?  what would you call reeds EB crap?  or rv's leg stuff?  wouldn't that be him crying too?

so him finally telling what happened to his knee is him complaining?  what would you call reeds EB crap?  or rv's leg stuff?  wouldn't that be him crying too?

Reed is a &%$#@! just like James and when they aren't performing they are looking for excuses  

RV has a booboo but he still kicked everyone's ass. He was just letting everyone know that he could go faster  :ride:

• Like 6

Too bad. i was looking forward to watching his crash. Makes the races soo much better.

• Like 1

I was impressed with James all year and personally wouldn't call him a quitter simply because he isn't gonna race the final round.

Is RV gonna race the final round or is he getting an early start on his surgery?

I was impressed with James all year and personally wouldn't call him a quitter simply because he isn't gonna race the final round.

Is RV gonna race the final round or is he getting an early start on his surgery?

RV will race

How many times does James have to bow out of a series for you to consider him a quitter?

no actually he didnt. It was his possy that did that.

he isnt? Is reed? Man I love ur avatar!!

Please tell me you meant "posse". Or did you actually mean to spell that with a u in the middle?

• Like 1

Like I said, I don't consider him a quitter for not racing this final round. He put in a good season and was entertaining to watch. The guy might actually be hurt and want to get better before going out and risking it again. Or he might just want to get an early start on the off season. Either way he put in some hard work this year.

Reed is a &%$#@! just like James and when they aren't performing they are looking for excuses  

s1200_2013_08_21_CR22_Twit.jpg

Pulled this off the web.  Can't take credit.  I guess he will race SX next year.  Question is what color???

Pulled this off the web.  Can't take credit.  I guess he will race SX next year.  Question is what color???

I would like to see him on RC's team. He knows he likes the bike and he might not want to deal with all the BS associated with being a team owner and a rider. If he goes blue the bike might not suit him

The guy is finicky

hahaha  reed is a P$SS for sure.  he isn't even hurt!  james has an upper back injury.  he didn't quit.  reed quit!  

Hey look everybody it's a squirrel! 

• Like 4