Sign in to follow this  

Any of you have to deal with...

Dealers ordering the wrong parts?  It's like they hear something completely different than what you're saying.  I ordered a fuel adjustment screw for my bike because I had lost the oring and washer on my, already adjustable, fuel screw.  They told me if they couldn't get a $50 dollar order together that day they wouldn't have it for a few days, so I told them to order me two to guarantee it by today.  I told them one with the washer spring and oring...  I picked it up today and it includes two orings on the shaft below the threads, no spring, no washer and no oring.  The shop is 30mins out of my way to top it all off.  Gotta love it :banghead:

Yeah it sucks. If your shops not reliable just go online. I prefer to keep my money local and support the shop, but sometimes if I need something and they don't have it and its too expensive or will take to long to order, I just get it myself.

• Like 1

When I did a crank conversion on my 2004 110 I ordered one of the spacers you need. The dealer ordered me the correct part number, but it had an A after it. (I needed a primary drive spacer, I got a clutch basket spacer). $70 that was not refunded, and I had to order the correct part and pay for that as well. $120 I was not happy to spend.

Dealers ordering the wrong parts? It's like they hear something completely different than what you're saying. I ordered a fuel adjustment screw for my bike because I had lost the oring and washer on my, already adjustable, fuel screw. They told me if they couldn't get a $50 dollar order together that day they wouldn't have it for a few days, so I told them to order me two to guarantee it by today. I told them one with the washer spring and oring... I picked it up today and it includes two orings on the shaft below the threads, no spring, no washer and no oring. The shop is 30mins out of my way to top it all off. Gotta love it :banghead:

I ordered a FMF power core 4 full exhaust for my wife's 2008. Raptor 350. They sent a HMF slip on for a 1987-2004 warrior 350. I was furious but they corrected it and gave me a $100. Off coupon code for there website.