Riding protection

What's everybody wear as far as body armor? I have armor that covers most of my torso but I usually get a nasty dirt rash when I crash. I don't think long sleeves would protect me and its hot as hell here

I wear it all....Leatt Adventure full upper body armor, knee braces, neck brace etc. I find that "smart " fabrics can help keep you cool. Pretty hot here in the summer as well and I wear a cool t under my body armor w/ vented jersey on top. Seems like ridin is gonna be pretty hot anyways........

I saw a vest on e bay that looks like it was probably for street riding but it covers you from neck to waist shoulder to wrist it's a full body armor it was only $20 but it's being shipped out of Shanghai and there were no reviews I'm sure it would do the job I'm just worried about how hot it would be

At 44 year's old...I armor up like a plastic ninja turtle. I have summer & winter gear. About the only unplated parts, are my thighs. Since it all fits properly, my movements aren't restricted. It's really nice to be able to limp away from a bike destroying crash.

yeh im all decked out to, got a regular Thor Sentinel with hockey shoulder pads attached which cover the shoulder and biceb nicley, elbow pads, with a leatt adventure brace on top, i also have knee pads and padded under shorts. No its not that hot, no you cant get that in a store, may look a lil different but im am well protected.