Jersey comes un-tucked and rides up chest protector during moto

Very dumb question. But I'll ask anyways. Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. My jersey (fully tucked in and pants tight on gate) comes untucked during the moto and then rides up my chest protecter, which is obviously very uncomfortable. I then always have to keep pulling it down coming into corners and such, which is slowing me down, and really getting annoying. I have this problem with both sets of gear I have. Again, I know this is dumb, but just wondering if anyone else has (or had) this problem. Thanks. :banghead:  ?

For years I had a similar situation with my pants literally falling off me, Fricken drove me crazy! Constantly had to pull them up. I'm an older vet rider and when you get older your butt shrinks and ur belly gets bigger lol ha ha, making your pants fall off. I tried some suspenders and it has solved the problem entirely. Im thinking it may help keep your jersey in the pants. You may get some shit for how they look but if you ware a chest protector like I do you can't really see them. I got some heavy duty ones for construction work/ tool belt at Lowes. May work for you.

Edited by Bill_B