1995 KX250 Stock Pipe vs. FMF Gnarly (also flywheel weight thoughts?)

I currently have a Pro Circuit Platinum on my KX, I also still have the stock pipe which is pristine.  I know it won't have the great look of an aftermarket pipe, but will with stock pipe perform as well or better than a gnarly.  The PC moved the power from the low to mid and top, and I'm spending most of my time in the woods these days.  I'm either going back to my stocker, or getting a gnarly.  If I stay with the stock pipe, would I benefit from a Power Core II silencer, or Power Core II shorty?  I remember the bike having a violent hit in the low end, which I don't mind, and kind of miss compared to the Pro Circuit.  I'm definitely on a budget these days, so every dime counts, but, if the benefits are that great, I would be willing to pop for the Gnarly, and probably hold off on the silencer for a while.  Might pop for a flywheel weight as well if I stick with the stock pipe.  Any thoughts on that are welcome too.  I've never added a flywheel weight to any bike I've ridden before.  Is it harder on the crank, does it help in rideability when it comes to the woods? Pros and Cons please.  

I think I may try the OEM first. I don't think this thing has ever been lacking on power, was just thinking about relocating it a little. I'll probably start with a silencer, and go from there.

If you don't like it you can always buy a gnarly.

+2 for Noleen.

I have 2. Talked a buddy into one I found for his 96 CR 25-0 based on me LOOOOVeing mine, woke the shit up out of his too  :o)  

I will say I put a shorty on it and it helped the low end while keeping the better top and over rev... But the Fatty was better on the low end.  Not much... Not worth keeping ofver the Noleen. Glad tmy old one worked out for ya Bow hunter :o)

I only have mine and another I bought all the ones I found at the shop I found them at since he hooked me up ?