Sign in to follow this  

First time 2 a track.

I've read some other topics about this subject but there were some things I didn't see that I was curious about. I understand to hold my line and let the faster riders pass me instead of trying to get out if there way. Just wanted to know how tracks usually run things. Will all the bikes ride the track together or do they split them up by size? I'm looking to go on a week day when the track is open from 6-10. Will there be less people rather then say a Saturday when the track is open all day? Just wondering if anyone would know about something like that. Thanks in advance. By the way the track is sunshine mx in st.pete fl for those wondering.

I've read some other topics about this subject but there were some things I didn't see that I was curious about. I understand to hold my line and let the faster riders pass me instead of trying to get out if there way. Just wanted to know how tracks usually run things. Will all the bikes ride the track together or do they split them up by size? I'm looking to go on a week day when the track is open from 6-10. Will there be less people rather then say a Saturday when the track is open all day? Just wondering if anyone would know about something like that. Thanks in advance. By the way the track is sunshine mx in st.pete fl for those wondering.

Repost this over in MX riding technique. Ask for a guy named Tye. He will give you all the info you could ever ask for on how to get started... :thumbsup:

Hey buddy....Wrong forum

Meyer, we're here to be helpful...

Edited by wes513v
  • Like 1

Crap totally my bad. I was reading some topics on here an thought I had gone back to a different board. Haha idiot move of the day.

Crap totally my bad. I was reading some topics on here an thought I had gone back to a different board. Haha idiot move of the day.

Don't worry about it.  The idiots on here have them daily too, sometimes several times.

i would recommend finding tye and do the opposite of what he says do!  he will guide you to the what not to do guide of mx! :)  good luck!

Tye is a god..easily the equal of that silly Bubba guy you worship. Just ask him.

Edited by wes513v
  • Like 1