05 yz 125 front sprocket locking up when you hit the rear bake when going fast.

So I was driving my 05 yz 125 today on my little track and I noticed when ever I would go fast in fourth on a straightaway and then come to a fast stop right before you do a tight turn on flat ground ( no berm) the front sprocket or something is tending to lock up because I can feel a difference in the stoping time it kinda hults really fast n then goes back to the normal braking speed. The way I know it's hitting something or one of the sprockets is locking up is because I tried it again and I did the same thing but this time i was looking down at the chain and it tightened up. I did the same thing a few more times and the same thing kept happening. One other thing I took into consideration is Maybe one part of the disk brake is stick and it stays like that and therefore tightens up the chain for a Secound I less makes a weird noise and comes to a unexpected hult but not so much that it could screw you up. The only thing that is concerning is that it never happens when I'm going straight and fast stop or slowly braking in a corner. This got me so afraid that I stopped using the rear brake for the remainder of the time and just used the front. Some information on what might be happening would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

It sounds like your bike is stalling from slamming on the rear brake in too high of a gear.  Try not to lock up the rear brake and use more of your front.

It sounds like your bike is stalling from slamming on the rear brake in too high of a gear. Try not to lock up the rear brake and use more of your front.

very interesting this could very well be the answer to the problem actually because when it happens I'm in fourth gear

try pulling the clutch before hitting the brake hard. If it still does it after that you might have a problem.

Ok thanks