Sign in to follow this  

Dual Sport Tuff Lights Mounting

How are you guys mounting these type of lights on your bike?  Simply removing the stock turn sigs, there just isn't enough there to mount this type of turn signal, to me.

If anyone has a pics, lets see how you mounted them !

Thanks.....

How are you guys mounting these type of lights on your bike? Simply removing the stock turn sigs, there just isn't enough there to mount this type of turn signal, to me.

If anyone has a pics, lets see how you mounted them !

Thanks.....

I recently mounted similar flashers on the headlight shroud by drilling a hole on each side. It was neat but I didn't get a photo of it and a few days later I changed to Zeta flasher-in-guard. It was pretty simple, I just looked closely for a suitable position that could be achieved symmetrically without interfering with other cables and such.

Yup, LED. I installed them with resistors a mate got with his flashers, which he didn't need after he got a plug in LED relay.

I bought an IRC flasher relay to replace the resistors so that I can benefit from the power saving of LED.

With LEDs all round and no resistor or solid state relay, you would just get them flashing really fast or all flashing together.