Sign in to follow this  

Are these levers any good?

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1377101575.240714.jpgI am looking to buy some levers for my kx250f and I was wondering if anyone had these levers or if they are good? What other racing levers would you recommend?

Those are pretty nice.  Came on my 450 when I bought it.  I prefer OEM levers so I swapped them out.  They werent bad, and never broke, but I could never seem them adjusted well.  Always seemed a little loose for some reason

i got a pair of sunline unbreakables on my 250 when i bought it and like them a lot. i do agree with Honda-Man about the looseness, but mine arent too bad and i like the feel. plus they wont break and i've gone down on them enough times haha, so i got no complaints  :thumbsup:

I never thought I would hear someone compare levers to a virgins but hole......

• Like 1

I have the Sunlines, they came on my bike. They are awesome but I had to get a G2 perch spacer for my front brake to move it out so I could get the banjo bolt farther away from the mounts for the cross bar. When you get the unbreakable levers you have to move the perch and master cylinder perch (I don't know if I should just call it a perch lol) down the bars so you can get your fingers on the levers properly.

Edited by 2-Strokes_Only

i have a v1 mdx clutch and love it.  I've been looking for a black brake level for my 09 kx with no luck, though! hah I'd get em if the price is good

i have a v1 mdx clutch and love it. I've been looking for a black brake level for my 09 kx with no luck, though! hah I'd get em if the price is good

eBay has black blue and chrome and they're cheap too

Friend has them on his RMZ and i dont like the pull, his clutch feels a bit stiffer with them and they are narrower so not as comfortable as OEM.

Renthal levers IMO are probably the best to go for.