Bike Builds: Lets see your before and after pics!

BDubb106

Unfortunately, I'm in high school and just couldn't afford a brand new bike, but I found my 2012 and worked hard for the money and it is a great machine so far! Your bike looks beautiful BTW!

thanks! Not done quite yet though... still have a few more goodies in store.

2004 CR250 Before, during, after pictures. The motor blew up in it so I decided to completely redo the bike. It was my first time ever doing anything like this and so far it's been running great. Extremely happy with it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by connell03
  • Like 3

2004 CR250 Before, during, after pictures. The motor blew up in it so I decided to completely redo the bike. It was my first time ever doing anything like this and so far it's been running great. Extremely happy with it.

You did the CR a great service. Good job.

• Like 2

So I'm looking for some suggestions guys. On which colour to powder coat my hubs and which colour spoke covers to get. Looking at getting a custom graphics kit which will be Lucas oil blue and black. Let me know what you guys have in mind for colour scheme of spoke covers and hub colours!!!! CheersImageUploadedByThumper Talk1400600236.644664.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Thumper Talk

So I'm looking for some suggestions guys. On which colour to powder coat my hubs and which colour spoke covers to get. Looking at getting a custom graphics kit which will be Lucas oil blue and black. Let me know what you guys have in mind for colour scheme of spoke covers and hub colours!!!! Cheers?ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1400600236.644664.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Thumper Talk

Red Hubs, White spokes and Blue spoke nipples ? .

You can get the Blue Nipples from "Faster USA"

Wow! Great job man... It's got a very unique look ?

For MANY years as a young man the KDX was my dream bike.

Thanks

Not really the exact look I wanted, but after going way over budget on the build I got the graphics and seat cover for $29.I Still need to get the suspension revalve for the woods. Its definitely a great little woods bike. A little shorter than the 250. and buy having to lower the engine cradle to get the 250 in there, has a little better center of gravity. It has efm auto clutch, left hand rear brake, wer steering dampner, and flexx bars. Still a ways to go but getting there.

• NoFiddyPilot changed the title to Bike Builds: Lets see your before and after pics!