BDubb106

Lets see your before and after pics!

Fully rebuilt top and bottom hot rod engine polished frame new plastics 2016 FLU graphics

Resized_DSC08681.jpeg

Edited by Glenn Campolla
  • Like 1

You should get the vforce 3 valves for it makes a big difference with the melted head and if you could afford it always run racing fuel out of it runs cooler it's healthier for the bike if you do it right that engine will last you a long time mine was original engine from 99

You should get the vforce 3 valves for it makes a big difference with the melted head and if you could afford it always run racing fuel out of it runs cooler it's healthier for the bike if you do it right that engine will last you a long time mine was original engine from 99

my next purchase was actually gonna be the Vforce reeds. Don't know about the race fuel though, I have no clue where to buy it. None of my local stores sell it. I've heard of people using airplane fuel, ever tried that?

2013 CRF250R 

Polished the frame and plastics up and got a new tank. Not much but made it look so much better.

Before

20160719_132843_HDR.jpg20160719_132854_HDR.jpgAfter20160907_175409_HDR.jpg20160907_175400_HDR.jpg

Edited by viperblood77
  • Like 4