02 rm 125 crank case CRACK!

I was riding my bike pretty hard the other day and when I went to down shift out of 5th after a long stretch the bike wouldn't down shift, so I rode it home in 5th. Ive got the right side crank exposed and as I was taking apart the shift mechanisms one of the "gear shift lifter" bolts was loose and the shaft which it came out of was cracked! now that makes sense as to why my bike wasn't shifting I believe. Changing it out is gonna be the hard part, im having a hard time finding the right case without paying 250-300$ which is really too much if you ask me ( and that includes both sides which I don't need).

does anyone have a right side crank from 01-03 ( I think maybe even later then that will work up to 05 but im not sure) that theyre are willing to part with for a reasonable price?

this really sucks as I have totally redone everything else and was just starting to get back into riding every 2 or 3 days...  any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by 2stroketoker

On my 03 the shift mechanism broke. I took it to  welder who can weld aluminum he welded it and now its been working after 10 races already. Just call around or look on the internet for people who weld aluminum. The guy i got it from is in Stacy,MN you could mabye ship it up here to him. from what I have seen he does good work. he also works with a company my dad works for he welds there tools and other stuff they make. But just look around for  aluminum welder or ship it off. Its will save you alot ofmoney rather then buying 2 cases.