Sign in to follow this  

Cylinder Bolts

How do you get the torque wrench into this bolt and the one that's inside the powervalve side cover?

20130823_100420.jpg

You could always use a crow's foot on the torque wrench. Or get crafty and use a box end wrench and pull it with a scale (do the torque calculations of course!)

You could always use a crow's foot on the torque wrench. Or get crafty and use a box end wrench and pull it with a scale (do the torque calculations of course!)

Thanks Bub, I found an 12mm/14mm extension from Motion Pro, comes with calcualtion chart.  Now that I am doing most of my own work, I keep finding new tools to buy.  Hope there is still money left after all that to do some racin....

Edited by peski111
  • Like 1

The motion pro tool works very well.  You can also use it to help get at some of the tricky head bolts.  Remember when you set up the tool and the calculation, the the adapter needs to be perfectly in-line with the wrench.

The motion pro tool works very well.  You can also use it to help get at some of the tricky head bolts.  Remember when you set up the tool and the calculation, the the adapter needs to be perfectly in-line with the wrench.

Thanks for the info....